Thursday 15 January 2015

It is cold!!!

This cold is not it at all! At just 16° here, I feel like staying put in this blanket because I'm pretty sure I will go crazy if I move. I don't want to even think about taking my bath because I know I will freeze. *crying*

I am not prepared for this oh! Why wasn't I warned ehn? Who are the people responsible for warning us?

So, my plans to move to Obodo oyibo have been officially moved till further notice (Obiamaka and Tibs please take note) Before I come and go and die of cold. No, that is not God's plan for me.

Who agrees with me that this hammartan is vexing? If you live in Jos or Zaria, weldon ehn? I hear it was about 2° there sometime last week. Is that true? Any Jos, Zaria person reading this, please confirm.

The way I've been layering up to work these days, Smh.... My boss must be laughing at me as I have advised myself to dress 'appropriately' to the office now. You see, I hate to put on suits and I am required to do so. But I don't. well.... I kindda sortta do every now and then but this cold has turned me to an everyday turtle neck, jacket wearing somebody.

*sigh*

I'm sure it is clear now that I can't stand cold right? I think I look like a chicken all the time.
 
*sigh*

OK, so I can't stay here and keep sighing. Let me go and see about that bath....

And if you are asthmatic, please, please, please cover up! Even if you are not, please cover up. To avoid stories that touch the heart.
xxo



2015, love me.

11 comments:

  1. Yay! Vira posted and I'm first to comment!!! I should get a reward don't you think? I am sha totally enjoying the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you are so funny my dear - I can relate! Like you, I do not like the cold weather at all, and it's amazing how people survive in sub zero temperatures. Please keep warm nne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny enough i prefer cold to heat.... i've been sleeping better since harmattan started
    How are you nne and where's my guest post o?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...mami...I actually fell sick cuz of the weather lately....**sigh** How are you mamacita....It's been a while..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to see the way I dress. It gets as low as 7°C in sokoto in the early hours of the morning.
    Abeg baff oh ehn

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahah You have an Obodo Onyibo Label for the blog.. hehehe now that cracked me up.. Mehn the weather was frigging cold this time last week in Lagos, but its way better now.. Now i am even complaining of heat sef! 2 degress?! What! Thats mad..If its 2 degrees here ehn, I will not bath till it gets warmer.. Abeg, i refuse to die an Ice block death.. **Shines teeth, Hiya Bubba.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You bet it is! It's a challenge getting up and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet you are wishing this heat to just disappear and the cold to reappear. I am sweating buckets in this Lagos heat. I'll give anything for those few harmattan days to return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Vira, cold e haf pass sinnnncccceeee 19 kokoro oh! Its even boiling Hot in Lagos nah.. Where are you Bubba?! Shey you know it is a crime punishable by Blogsville Police and even Blogsville Army and even Blogsville Civil Defence to starve your ghen ghen readers of your always entertaining posts sha?! Bia this is so not cool oh! **Wears sad face. Please come back. Pretty please?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy the cold is over.
    I can handle heat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haba Vira, you promised oh! **Sniff Sniff... :(

    ReplyDelete