Thursday 28 August 2014

It Will End In Praise!




There are days I feel I am at my lowest emotionally, when it gets hard to even go on my knees to pray because I feel overwhelmed. I ask all sorts of questions and even cry myself to sleep. 
I had one of those days recently and I chose to give up on something important to me because I felt I didn't have the strength to fight any more.

When I go through this phase, I let myself feel sorry for a while, get it together and remember God's promises to His people. To Zion, To ME and I go down on my knees to ask His forgiveness for being anxious, for being fearful and for losing hope on the same thing I have spent hours asking for by faith. I remember who I am! 


I remember to cast all my fear on Him because He cares for me like no other and I know I have no choice but to cast all of my anxiety on Him and trust Him completely. After all, His Word in Isaiah 40:31 says that they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint. So, why worry? I ask myself.



I have taught myself to run to the Psalms of David for encouragement. See, I love that son of Jesse called David. He knew his way with God, no wonder He called him friend!

In my opinion, words of encouragement to self and anyone who may be going through one thing or the other can never be over emphasised. I force myself to run under the canopy of God because I know my saviour will cover me and give me security under His canopy. tihihihi....I couldn't resist doing that, it is the Sunday school teacher in me. :D

I will just drop some of the verses that help me go through the funk. As I continue to be hopeful and prayerful knowing that He will come through for me. He said it, I believe it and that settles it.

And I hope this reaches out to someone even in the smallest way that His name may be glorified.



Remember, whatever it is, it will end in praise! And like I tell myself  all the time, Pray! Pray! Pray! even when I don't feel like it, Pray and keep prying until something happens.

Psalm 91 and all the Psalms.





















 

9 comments:

  1. I love this blog. Pls hold on to God in every situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very inspiring.....Good one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It win end up in praise. yea I agree wit it becose in in everytin u are doing it must end up in praise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hold onto god no matter wat nd it wil end in praise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it will definitely end in praise! Nike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it will definitely end in praise! Nike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amen. i believe God with you cuz He never sleeps, He never slumbers... when we are weak, He makes us stronger...- Ada

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest
    but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your
    website to come back later on. Many thanks

    my webpage; weight loss, ,

    ReplyDelete